Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fluent Space




Last week, Ursula wants to be included in my emails to the store team and this week, she wants to be included in my emails to my suppliers. Yes, she is starting to come in…into my work territory. I welcome her. It is agreed upon that Ursula will lead and I shall follow. She has the keys to the car. I am only just the co-pilot. And I think it’s high time that she starts to concentrate on the stationery department. I think she is focusing way too much on the Auto/DIY portfolio. I feel neglected. I am jealous. I want Ursula’s 100% full attention. I want to be her blue eye girl. I want to be her favorite :) Nah...hahaha…I know that I will be even more tortured after this.

Ursula have start to amend my consignment books description by putting the supplier’s name initial in the front of every books titles for easier indication and have also ask Mimi to run my master list on the quantity per pack report. I suspect that she wants to do some ordering or investment buy. But what is more surprising is that Mimi comes and informs me about it. I don’t know is it because Ursula asks Mimi to test me and to check on my reaction or Mimi was sincerely in pre-informing me about it. I just told Mimi – ok, let her do lah, as long as Ursula is happy. I also don’t dare to enter her room now. I takut :)

No comments: