Sunday, May 04, 2014

I want my blue sky




I really embarrassed myself the other day – we were having our division meeting; brainstorming on our upcoming Raya 2014 leaflet. Then, this Marcus asks me a question – and I replied back that I will check with my boss first. It was a bit awkward at that point of time because – Leonardo was also present in the meeting. OMG. How would Leonardo felt – an ex-staff mention that she will check with her new boss. I show disrespect to Leonardo. Then to make the situation worst, there was someone who was mocking me in the meeting. I don’t know who was it but I suspect it was Linda – saying wah, my boss. I know that I should just mention Ursula’s name out instead of the word boss…I also don't know why I did it...I just blurted it out. Gerrard, Sabrina, Shawn & Christy was huddling together while I sat next to Pietro. The 4 of them was internally discussing & whispering among themselves. I know, it’s that bad…I just want to dig a hole at that point of time and hide inside it...or get a beer & get drunk over it.

No comments: