Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Benbino




Really celaka betul this Alice!
Now, I really dare not to return as a Stationery Buyer.
What happen was…my number 1 supplier came and told me this…this Alice…everything & anything push the blame on me. That means, everything is my fault...everything; I did not do correctly in the first place...everything; I did not manage properly. In other words, it is my entire fault. Shit lor…my image spoil already in the market. My suppliers will not trust me anymore and will see me as a liar & an incompetent. Adoi! The supplier told me that if this Alice continues to behave unreasonably, this supplier’s boss will go and see Miguel directly. This supplier’s boss also know how to say that the is past is already in the past…J___ is the past already, we must move forward now.

No comments: