Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The BIG Life




My last day with G13 was on the 29th January.
I really left the company with a very heavy heart.
I mean…sales were progressing on the right track. I was closing October, November & December 2015 on a positive note and I know that I will also close January 2016 on a positive note as well, with a little bit of buffer to carry forward. I am in the good books of Emerson, Ursula, Marcus, Miguel & Maximoff. Miguel sees me as a potential. I really have no reason to leave…I should have stay back and endure The Witch right? Did I give up too early? Was it a hasty decision on my side?

Leaving G13 was like the grandest sent off ever for me, compare to my previous working experience. I received 3 bunches of beautiful flowers…from Paige, from the MAs and from Ursula as well. It was so soul warming.

No comments: