Saturday, March 19, 2016

Beyond Disappointment




Psalm 37:4 tells us – Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. The meek will inherit the land.

In every situation, be prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.

Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. I can’t solve my problems on my own. Please help me to seek Your help.

I have 1 TTA.
This supplier has its business stop back in 2014 by the previous buyer. The previous buyer make many promises and never fulfill them, then only know how to ask for on-top funding, and later on close the supplier account. So I decide to re-activate back the account. First reason was the debit balance, secondly this supplier is the number 1 porcelain supplier in the market, thirdly the supplier’s sourcing is also very strong and fourthly the supplier also help me to drive my trade plan. However, Captain Johnson rejected because kurang by 1%. Celtic also try to nego hard with the supplier to put in the additional 1% back but to no avail as well. Then, Stewart manage to pacify Captain Johnson…so in the end Captain Johnson also agree to lepaskan us…whew…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.

Indeed, God already have the solutions to all of my problems before I even knew it is a problem, I just have to trust God :)

No comments: