Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello! From The Kitchen Mafia




I don’t know…is this call backstab…hahaha...I was having a conversation with Stewart and I think Stewart was chasing me over something when I ask Stewart…what is actually Celtic doing…Stewart also reply me back…ya lor…what is actually Celtic doing…hahaha…

I know that I am here is to assist Celtic…to lighten up Celtic’s workload. Of course, I am glad to help as well. But then I begin to notice…that Celtic does nothing…even if Celtic does something…Celtic do it on a very slow basis. I think Celtic is also lost a little. No more longer looking at the bigger picture of the business…only do ad-hoc activities to drive the sales yet the plan do not uplift the department sales that much as well. I think Celtic got distracted. Of course, now Celtic has pick up the pace a little...that one is also because Stewart sounded Celtic. As Wayne is new and also inexperience...Celtic have to take a lead here but I notice that Celtic is not leading. It is only when the sales figures start to tumble down a little plus with Stewart's sounding, then only Celtic quicken the pace a little...hahaha...

It’s also good that Stewart notice that I am more observant, alert and more sensitive to my surrounding than ever before. It also further reinforce that Celtic’s strength is to tekan the suppliers only, other things only so - so...while I bring a bigger perspective to the table. I don’t know how Stewart views me…whether I am General Manager material or not…Celtic is just too in the zone already as well and talks to much and look down at people too much. So ego.

I think Stewart like my idea that all of the open space that we have in our department…we must take back the control and dictate what merchandise to put. Cannot simply let the store people to decide.

I also notice that whenever Stewart calls up to Celtic or Mrs. Simon…Stewart uses a harder tone…but with me…it was much a softer tone. But Celtic did mention previously that Stewart really sayang Mrs. Simon, only this Mrs. Simon don’t know how to fully utilize and appreciate the opportunities that was given to Mrs. Simon.

No comments: