Sunday, May 08, 2016

21 Days Mission




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.

The other day, I started my car engine…then I hear a faint meow, meow sound…so, I thought that there was a cat underneath my car…biasa lah…many cats always take shelter under some of the resident’s car here…so I just ignore it. Then, as I drive along…the meow meow sound is still there…I look around…thinking that it was inside my car…OMG…eh, don’t have wor…then where is the sound coming from…then, I stop my car at the road side…ok, it was from the engine…lagi OMG…Mama Ham ask me to open out the front hood…I lagi tak berani…what happen if the cat jump out on me…I am so chicken shit…hahaha…so, I saw a motorbike rider…I hail him down, he was so nice, so gracious, came down from his bike…open my car front hood…the cat was at the down part right hand side of the engine…he scoop the cat up…it was a street-hungry-dirty kitten. I was so afraid that the kitten will get burned and hangus inside there. Until now...I still have no idea how the kitten got in there in the first place...

Luckily it was not a snake…these days, there are so many snakes that are out in the open to find shade to take cover from the current heat wave. Whew…

No comments: