Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mischief & Manage




I told you so…see I am correct…Stewart said that I need to speed up on my work…so, I told Stewart that filing up forms really eats into my time…guess how Stewart reply me – that one I cannot help you…excuse me…Stewart, you have memory lapse is it. Just a month ago, you were the one who told Celtic to inform Wayne to assist me in the paperwork because I am overload. And now you are telling me that you cannot help me. I finally understand why Stewart (via WatsApp messages last year) say that the buyers are so busy. It’s the process. Your buyers are wasting a lot of their time in doing paperwork. They should be driving their Trade Plans, Range Plans, Supplier Plans & Exit Plans. I bet this Stewart also don’t know the respective buyers Trade Plans for the coming months.

I admit that I am also not that good…I am also very crap too…but the buyers here are really not that productive. Harriet & I share the same sentiment. We must improve…not embrace! Or maybe I am the problem :)

No comments: