Sunday, May 22, 2016

What Is It?




God…God…sigh…

I am not looking down at the job of filing up the REP forms. Ok lah…maybe I am…a little. I can close one eye, take in my high salary every month and fill in forms the whole day…but I know that this is not good…this is bad for my career progression and personal development. Shall I bring this up to Stewart? Can Stewart help me here?

Sometimes God provides for us in surprising ways. This reminds us that He is not bound by our expectations, and we can’t predict what He will choose to do. While we wait, focusing on who He is rather that what we think He should do will help us to find joy and satisfaction in our relationship with Him.

Dear God, please help me to freely accept Your provision and the way You choose to deliver it. Thank You for caring for me and meeting my needs.

No comments: