Sunday, May 22, 2016

Oxford University's Weston Library




Captain Johnson was in the Putrajaya store; for stocktake.
Thereafter, Captain Johnson posted some pictures and comments in the WatsApp group which the Bazaar Team are in.

(1) Captain Johnson posted some comments on Mrs. Simon's Furniture & Soft Furnishing department…can see that Stewart very sayang Mrs. Simon. Stewart back Mrs. Simon up and defended her to the maximum.

(2) Then Captain Johnson posted more pictures and comments on my department. Stewart didn’t back me up ya…instead watsapp me this…wei, u don’t wan to answer my boss ah?? Tell him u doing the clean up…hey, you can back Mrs. Simon up by speaking on behalf of her…why can’t you do that for me now…I was a bit kecil hati lah…of course in the end, Stewart did help by replying this back to Captain Johnson…for household…J___ have given the cat review for me to review…once done will see a lot of assortment reduce…

(3) Of course…before that…I watsapp this to Stewart – I already did the category review slides for u with details on how many sku cutting down. Plz show him. The rest of the category is on going. I am 75 days here with no minions in doing paperwork. Plz giv me peace & quiet to build on the common assortment and to drive Raya sales. Stewart only hahaha back.

(4) So, am I rude and insulting to Stewart? Yes I was…I will try not to bring it up back again :)

No comments: