Wednesday, May 25, 2016

signaling the last of the courses




(1) Reliable to work independent without supervision.
(2) Able to meet deadline & work under pressure.
(3) Good working attitude.
(4) Need to have more in-depth product knowledge.
(5) Need to push beyond expectation.
(6) Need to adjust & adapt to current working culture.

Product knowledge…I admit that I am very lacking in this area at the moment…but I can pick them up along the way. Priority is to know how to drive the sales of the product first.

Push beyond expectation…hmmm…I am not a robot for sure…

Adjust & adapt…if it is not right…why must I adjust & adapt…we need to change…we cannot accept it as it is. It will not improve our process, things will not be made simpler, we will be in our very own comfort zone…I know that I have been grumbling a lot, complaining a lot, looking down at the Japanese culture…I know that I don’t fit in but I have no intention to remain silent as well…I have to say that the English culture suits me very well and I feel very enrich. I feel that I am growing. I am learning. That is what senior managers should be doing.

No comments: