Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Warm Winter




Afternoon lunch with Uncle Andy today…hmmm…

The Trade Plan at The English is like a tree…while G13’s Trade Plan is like a seed…

Uncle Andy commented…it is only how are we going to grow to become a tree? How are we going to get there? Who drives there? What drives there? In order to answer the How, we have to challenge the Status Quo…but right now…no one wants to become the bad guy, no one wants to challenge the status quo, no one wants to offend anybody, no one knows how to deal with the potential confrontation if arises…hahaha…if these don’t happen…then G13’s Trade Plan is going to be a coordinating job, a thankless job, if you do it well; it is because it is expected of you…but if something screw up; it is your fault.

Uncle Andy also mentions this…entah betul ke tak betul… Sörenstam expects me to challenge Marcus, so the status quo can be challenge and bring changes into the Trade Plan dimension…aiyo, then I fail short already lor…I remember that during the interview… Sörenstam did mention that I need to lead…I need to become the second Marcus…but currently hor…I am just doing compiling & coordinating work…this role can be make redundant quite easily as well…sigh…I also feel guilty that I’m doing so little of work and yet so highly paid…hahaha…but I also believe that God puts me back in G13 for a reason. God has a plan for me.

Building blocks. Small Steps, Big Impact.

Somemore I Mr. Nice Guy…lagi teruk lor…how to challenge the status quo…

No comments: