Thursday, August 03, 2017

The Constraints Suffocating Most Organizations

I don’t know whether I make the right decision or not…by returning back to G13…the reason I do so…is because…I have the opportunity to do a new portfolio…no more buying…no more merchandising…and the pay…well; THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!...it is good.

Today is my second day with G13…My Source told me that there will be a wave of VSS…Marcus is away & unavailable…people are concern over my choices…people are leaving…and yes I have discovered that G13 is in a very bad shape…even The Japanese seems to be better…but this is what I observed is going on in G13.

Process / structure does not support business model
Misalignment of process vs culture
No culture of accountability
Incompetence and low performance tolerated
Leadership lacks conviction
Poor strategy & execution
Lack of future pipeline

All progress begins with a decision. Effective leadership requires decisive action. Embrace the process of deciding, yet recognize when you have reached a choice point – Angie Morgan

We all cannot do everything or solve every issue. It’s impossible; however, if we each simply do our part, make our own contribution, regardless of how small we may think it is…together, it adds up and great things get accomplished – Mark W. Boyer

No comments: