Sunday, August 27, 2017

Where Is He




Hahaha…bump into Pietro during Wednesday store floor walk…don’t know betul ke tak betul…but this is what Pietro share with me…apparently…when Maximoff & Miguel heard that I coming back to G13…the both of them were clamoring for me…and whatever Alice kutuk about me previously; it vanished…hahaha…meaning that even after I have left G13, The Witch still talk bad things about me non-stop lor…then, when everyone sees that both Maximoff & Miguel were sort of fighting over me with Marcus to have me back in the team, I guess everyone know that The Witch is wrong and that I am good…hahaha…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD…I am here today because of God…God is good…work is temporary…office colleagues are temporary…no doubt, some of them have become close friends; but those were from the days when everything is much simpler…

No comments: