Monday, August 07, 2017

Faux Suede Kitten Heels




Hahaha…I was so shy…just so shy...yes, I came back to G13…it is like Déjà Vu…the same kind of feeling that I have when I went back to The Japanese last year…yes, The French have change their name to The Japanese but the familiar faces are still there…but here in G13…it’s really like going back home…I was just so shy & awkward…to approach the familiar places & faces…luckily, Marcus was in the office on my first day…so was Mr. Horton’s Secretary…aww, it was so sweet that Pietro, Jordan & Ursula drop by to see me…the support team; hahaha…so, I eventually drop by on my old team on last week Friday, but only Lionel, Amelia, Kino & Gina was around…today, I drop by again…shaking hands with Miguel, Alice, Anderson, Laura…hahaha…now, only left Maximoff...

No comments: