Monday, August 07, 2017

Wendy Deep V Heels




Hmm…so, where do I fit in and how?

This Trade Plan Department is a new department in G13, newly created...park under the Marketing Department…according to Mr. Horton’s Secretary; under The English…both the Trade Plan manpower is allocated under the Merchandise & Marketing Division…previously Maximoff used to have 15 people under Trade Plan alone...wow…what I am currently feeling from the external vibe is this…some people have high expectations on this division…some people commented that this division can only succeed if power & authority are given, acknowledge & recognize, and well some people just dismiss us as an excess baggage…meanwhile Marcus have stated that Marcus did not want to do too much until Marcus is fully on board…and currently I feel like…well, I am just doing menial work…even though I like the process of generating reports, analyzing the numbers, interpreting them…and this time is the whole total of G13…well, let’s see what God have in store for me…low season work is fine with me…I can get to pursue other things first that I usually don’t have the time to do so…

No comments: