Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Painfully Waiting For You




I have to wait for Marcus to officially come back into the office.

This Mr. Horton’s Secretary…

She has a certain level of expectations…she wants quality of work…she is firm (while Marcus is more diplomatic & layan everything and everyone)…she is very articulate…she has a very good listening, interpreting & understanding skills…very analytical too…BUT…

Don’t know leh…maybe because the both of us…if what Uncle Andy said it’s true…if we cannot drive the Trade Plan to where it should be, then this role which is to coordinate & to compile…also no need 2 people to function…1 people also can already lor…maybe she scared she will lose out to me…

I find her to be very selfish in certain ways…never update me on things…never remind me on things…never prompt me on things…we work in a team mah...we are suppose to help each other...besides being a sounding board or punching bag to each other...she didn’t even bother to introduce my name to the Process Guy…I haven’t ajak her to sit in yet in the meeting with Miss Dong, she already invite herself in…when I kena hentam the other day in the meeting regarding the Press Ad Sales Tracker, she also didn’t come into my defense…I find her to be very fake lor…she is also quite good in getting you to agree with her subconsciously…sigh…must be careful of her lor

She is also the type that can get along with people, have a very strong capability, also the credibility...an influencer, trustable…observant...not easy for me to go against…but I also don’t want to go against her…I want to learn from her…

No comments: