Saturday, May 11, 2019

Henley-in-Arden




The reason I say so…is because Peggy have previously commented that I solved problems, to train me up, I gave her some suggestions; she have commented that it was good & will explore, she invited me to attend her team meeting…all of these, I have been visible to her team and other people out there…and in this week S&M meeting…again, she have problems with stock availability & store zerorizing issue…but this time, to overcome those teething problems...she mention – a good suggestion from J___ - in front of all the HODs…I am sure Marcus, Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary was wondering what have happen…hahaha...again, Peggy have created the visibility for me in front of all the HODs…and with that I THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD…whether I have substance or not (I think I have & I still do) is not vital at this moment but being seen and with a little bit of credibility matters more during this time…hahaha…

No comments: