Friday, May 31, 2019

Ongar




Oklah, today I am also very naughty…usually, when there is any email…anything that is pertaining to Samuel’s portfolio…but not cc to Samuel, I will forward to Samuel one…don’t know this Marcus or Mr. Horton’s Secretary got do or not lah…if this Mr. Horton’s Secretary never do…by right, Samuel should know what type of person Mr. Horton’s Secretary is lah…for today’s meeting with Sir Terry & the Merchants…Marcus got send out the invites…Samuel was not invited…however, when we mention got meeting…Samuel pun masuk only lah…then, this meeting needs to have a second follow-up session…Marcus send out the invites again for next week Monday…Samuel was not cc in…I assume that Marcus just copy & paste only lah; from the first invites…I notice but I also didn’t brought it up lah…now, let’s test water…let’s see Marcus remembers or not…ya mah…you are the boss wei…and also to see Mr. Horton’s Secretary…what type of person she is…hahaha…and also to let Samuel feel a bit neglected...then I play the good role on Monday...purposely remind Samuel...ya mah...just to test Marcus & Mr. Horton’s Secretary...evil me…hahaha...

No comments: