Tuesday, May 28, 2019

North Walsham




Today, Marcus is very good…can specifically name one person to help out…sigh; unfortunately, it’s not me…it’s Mr. Horton’s Secretary…Marcus ask Mr. Horton’s Secretary to take down the minutes for today S&M meeting…nonetheless, I get to lead the meeting during the second half because Marcus have another meeting appointment…sigh…I still have a long way to go in rounding up all of the merchants…I am still having problems in getting them to focus, aligning them, bringing them together to get the work done…nonetheless, all these are learnings for me to improve myself…I guess I am not upset with Mr. Horton’s Secretary…but am upsetting with myself for not bringing up or remembering those important points where as she can remember them…sigh…even though Mr. Horton’s Secretary is not a multiplier or a magnifier; I guess I am upset that she always mencelah masuk with points that I should be highlighting in the first place…sigh…and she like to work in silo...on her own and don't want to share...

No comments: