Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Market Deeping




Yeah…thinking back…maybe it was a wrong move…I shared this with Uncle Andy, Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary…we will be having a Murah Giler Leaflet…Murah Giler means Crazy Price…but this time around, there are 3 promo mechanic that will anchor this leaflet…my stand to Marcus is that we should have one…1 mechanic to rule them all…to synchronize the campaign, the message, the brand, the feature promo space & the POSM…but in the end, Marcus gives the multiple promo mechanic the green light to proceed…so I also just follow lor…I also told them, actually Marcus & I have plenty of disagreements on many fronts. Uncle Andy seems to be impressed…I am not that follower after all, I actually have a backbone…hahaha…but the biggest threat is that…both Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary will strategize to overthrow me…ya lor, stupid me…always say the wrong things…kadang-kadang want to show off pula, but at the salah tempat & salah orang…never use my brain…sigh…

No comments: