Thursday, May 23, 2019

Newcastle-under-Lyme




My take is that Samuel should join forces with Heidi & Erin…Samuel can plan the trade; Heidi & Erin can do the execution part…now, is really see how Marcus will manage the whole thing…today, I overheard that Marcus wants Samuel to be involve in the Penang project…I think Heidi also overheard…then, thereafter…I feel Heidi’s body language was to get Marcus’s attention and show off capability at the same time…hahaha…I feel pity that Samuel have no real work in hand at the moment…Marcus also notice that…otherwise won’t ask me to pass some job to Samuel right…but the thing is, would Heidi & Erin be ok to be park under Samuel…Samuel have the knowledge, is capable & well-experience…it will help Marcus a lot; otherwise everything have to refer to Marcus, have to wait for Marcus to decide…this week and next week, I will just be watching this Marcus’s show…hahaha…

No comments: