Friday, May 31, 2019

Ormskirk




Yup, I have guess it right…today when Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary left earlier…we did have a short discussion lah…Marcus will park Heidi & Erin under Samuel…so, Samuel will have work already lor…Events & Upscale…I did not mention my desire to do campaign to Marcus yet…just inform Marcus…let’s settle the backlog work first…delegate to us…we will get it done…let myself here be the hub to coordinate the back-end work…so, Samuel’s role is very clear cut now…only Mr. Horton’s Secretary & myself are not define yet…I guess I have to impress Marcus & the Merchants on the overall Summer campaign…then, maybe they will give me the chance to manage this small campaign.

God – please direct my steps, please guide me, please decide on my behalf, please act on my behalf, please disrupt on my behalf, please interrupt on my behalf, please motivate me, please give me pockets of encouragement & assurances...I declare my dependence on you God, please put Your sovereign hand on me, thanking You in advance for all of the future plans & blessings that You have in-store for me. Amen! THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

No comments: