Saturday, April 17, 2021

Aberdeenshire 601


A small win...hahaha...

Whenever The Mayor or anyone else lah...I just find that this Miss Chew just have this listening, understanding, interpretation problem...the other Samuel & Samuel also agrees...so occasionally Miss Chew & mine explanation may not tally or tie-up. And I was quite bother about it...hahaha...takkan lah I also have this problem mah...hahaha...

So, when The Mayor told me to inform the team that they have bonus, I really take note of everything. So, I call up Heidi...mana tahu Miss Chew also does the same thing wor...but the both of us gave Heidi a different number indicator. 

Then, after quite some time, I manage to have the chance to check in with Heidi...and I am correct! Yay! Heidi jawab very fast and spontaneously - so, it's not a pretending act from Heidi. You see lah...Miss Chew as the Head, also can get this all wrong. So, sometimes, because of this Miss Chew have this listening, understanding & interpretation problem, Miss Chew cannot de-brief the team & external vendors properly, Miss Chew cannot connect the dots, cannot understand the concept and always causes many re-works...plus with her rollercoaster emotions, it just make things worst. 

I am also no angel lah too...hahaha...   

No comments: