Saturday, April 17, 2021

"kindness, humour and humanity"


After the Bonus Payout & Salary Increment announcement was out - a total of 19 people have tendered their resignation. Indeed it is quite alarming. 

Uncle Andy is right - the company no need to VSS, employees will automatically leave...hahaha...  

Mr. Horton's Secretary comment was - perhaps this is the company strategy - to make people leave.

The Commercial Team are very demoralize. They felt that last year; due to the pandemic - it's like Ini Kali Lah where there will be a fat bonus payout and a handsome salary increment for everyone. Mana tahu, the highest bonus payout was only at 1.7 months. Manager and above have no increment. I also feel awful for them & very much blessed at the same time. The way I am doing my work, the quality that I am churning out - The Mayor can take me accountable for it & penalize me to the max. God really sayang me! The Ops Team have a very good payout - but they were the frontliners last year...

Move drama after this... 

No comments: