Saturday, April 17, 2021

Balmoral Nevis


The other day also...both Miss Chew & I had this discussion...Miss Chew disagree with me lah...Miss Chew say she is coming from the Marketing perspective lah...I am coming from the Retailer perspective wor...I jawab balik lah...it's a healthy discussion mah...hahaha...I think Miss Chew didn't expect that I will answer back like this...ya mah...by the way, the new structure is not out, no deployment, no official announcement, no black & white...so, I will always mention Trade Plan...hahaha...yes, I am very degil...I will officialize it & non-officialize it when I need to...hahaha...

Back to the discussion - actually is like this...GMS punya barang; not all are available in the Supermarket format due to its small size. So, the GMS Team cannot participate in the PWP and Brand/Category Discount which is better to be available in all formats. Miss Chew is of the opinion that these Value Offers which are in the front pages of the Leaflet; best to made available for all; from a customer perspective. But for me, we are depriving the Hypermarket Format who contributes the big chunk of the business from doing trade, from having an exciting range promotions...nonetheless, Miss Chew got give a solution, balik to GMS own page...sigh...so the Value Offers from GMS will always be balik-balik the same thing...  

No comments: