Saturday, April 17, 2021

Notlaw Storm


Hahaha...I am wondering...whether this Miss Chew got feel insecure because of me...

I like to think that Miss Chew got feel insecure & kuat cemburu too...hahaha...

What happen was, the other day, Miguel & SW was going home, walk pass by our workstation...Sir Terry came along too...commenting something...asking if everything was ok...regarding the promotion...also something along the line...that I was "bad"...causing Sir Terry a heart attack...something like that...Miguel ask me what I did...their voices was loud...Miss Chew was around...was on the phone...talking more louder...like want to block them from conversing with me like that...hahaha...I could be wrong lah...usually, people will automatically quiet down & lower their voice mah...a Director walk pass wor...Miss Chew's voice pula went up...hahaha...I will and have the bigger heart in all of this...

No comments: