Saturday, April 17, 2021

"courage, fortitude and faith"

Sir Terry is one of them that will be departing soon...Sir Terry warn me of my Singapore Counterpart; Miss Y-C. Be careful, she is a bitch. 

From what I have gather recently; Miss Y-C have berkomplot with the Singapore Ops Team to bully & torture the Singapore Merchandising Team. Make things very difficult for them. I know that this is what The Mayor & Miss Chew probably want for the Malaysia operations as well. But I am not the type. Meetings should be for alignment purposes, future oriented, a brainstorming session. I don't know how long I can hold it on altogether before Miss Chew starts to step in & to interfere in everything where everything & everyone will be miserable. Because I also know that some buyers also need a good bashing up occasionally to come out with the good competitive lines...hahaha...   

No comments: