Saturday, April 17, 2021

Missing: Wisdom


This is indeed a prayer that I need to pray:

Solomon, who'd been appointed King by his father David, admitted he felt like a child. God appeared to him in a dream and said - ask for whatever you want me to give you. He replied - I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties...so give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. God gave Solomon a breadth of understanding as measureless as the sand on the seashore.

Wow...

God, I'm too like a child...I do not know how to navigate on my duties as a Trade Planner. I would like to discharge my duties passionately, honestly, uniting the business & the people in it, building a sustaining business module & community with it, God - do provide me with the guidance, sharpen my wisdom, wits & leadership, work on my intention, fill my jar with oil, deliver the armies, bring in the harvest, give the team the victory, help me to find joy, grace in all of this and allowing me to be me...I am in need of Your Wisdom, Teachings & above all else Love & You!      

God - take over this, take over me. 

No comments: