Sunday, June 11, 2023

Academy of Commerce - Bergen, Bergen


Hmm...Miss Chew is always in the office around 10-ish...but lately, before 9am...Miss Chew is already in...I wonder if it is related to the other day incident...hahaha...

What happen was...The Chief is looking for the both of us...it was around 8-ish...The Chief wants to see us at 9am...I was already in the office but Miss Chew was not...so, I went to see The Chief first...then Miss Chew only came in...Miss Chew ask me to see The Chief together...I replied back that The Chief already catch me to see The Chief half an hour ago...

Later on...I saw Miss Chew was still at Miss Chew's workstation...apparently The Chief have another meeting...and I am not sure thereafter, whether Miss Chew got meet-up with The Chief or not...and I was wondering...if Miss Chew did not meet up with The Chief...is that why Miss Chew now starts to come earlier to the office? Hahaha...yes, naughty me...instead, I should be humble and thank God...  

No comments: