Sunday, June 11, 2023

Solør videregående skole, Åsnes


Actually, I am also very worried...a lot of fear in me...I can only draw Strength, Peace & Wisdom from God...that is the only option...

I actually don't know where to start, how to start...half of the times I also don't know what I am doing...I did share to both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary...even to the A&P colleague, the Digital Millennial colleagues as well...I am not sure how they view my vulnerability & honesty...probably I have shared too much...and maybe got them worried whether I am fit to lead them or not...hahaha...and the Digital Millennial colleagues sure will betray me; being close friends with Miss Chew...Miss Chew for sure will have a good laugh...

Anyway...I pray to God that He will continue to steer me...my background is from Trade...the way I am seeing this situation...is that I thank God for putting this thought into me...that this is the opportunity to upskill myself on the job...everyday I am learning new things...everyday is like National Geographic Discovery Channel...I am learning what is POSM, Agency, Media Buy, Activation, Design, People, TikTok, Contract etc...this will equip me for my new job role out there...Amen...  


No comments: