Sunday, June 11, 2023

Øvrebyen videregående skole, Kongsvinger


So, in the coming days...it was announce that the Marketing Team will be park under Thomas; one of the new owner's son-in-law...Thomas will be supervising us and another department. 

Thomas is also very observant...first and foremost, Thomas also knew about Miss Chew & my story...so; Thomas also notice that the both us of were having a meeting in one of the meeting rooms...I only update Thomas that the issue have already been iron out...there was just some dis-connectivity...but to my shock...Thomas was not that happy with Miss Chew...apparently; Miss Chew went and saw the 3 new owners; Mary, Lizzie & The Chief. Instead of going to talk to Thomas first; being the immediate superior...Thomas do not like that and describe it; as keeping Miss Chew will be like throwing stones at Thomas's feet...oh dear...didn't know that things will get so complicated...

In return...Thomas ask me what Thomas should do with Miss Chew...and can I manage Miss Chew...hahaha...if I manage Miss Chew...I will have mental stress...and Thomas said...yes, Thomas have heard about Miss Chew emotional problems too...and anyway, Miss Chew's salary is way higher than me...as pointed out by both Uncle Andy and Samuel...

Thomas is decent, hands-on...but, now we are park back directly to The Chief...   

No comments: