Sunday, June 11, 2023

Arna Gymnas, Bergen


Now, I am very sure that both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary talk behind my back. I have never talk about...job-related wise...about Samuel to Mr. Horton's Secretary or talk about Mr. Horton's Secretary to Samuel.

But that day, this piece of conversation take place...both Samuel and I talked about Mr. Horton's Secretary...now...all of our team members are coordinators...skill set is at half past 6...both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary are the next level of senior decision makers...I cannot do it all by myself...I need to delegate...I am unable to cope...then, Samuel pointed up that Mr. Horton's Secretary is not that initiative in stepping up...and I say...yes, Mr. Horton's Secretary is just being Mr. Horton's Secretary...I don't want to use any un-wise words...I also shared that even Aidan notices it too...Mr. Horton's Secretary is just being Mr. Horton's Secretary...hahaha...Samuel said must push Mr. Horton's Secretary then...hahaha...   

No comments: