Sunday, June 11, 2023

Åsnes videregående skole, Åsnes


THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Some affirmation from God:

Totally Agree >> what happen was, I was having a conversation with Samuel. Samuel is very expose to many print & digital contents...and I encourage Samuel to share it over to the Digital Millennials; to stir their creative thinking...Thomas who was walking past us...heard us...and say - yes, Totally Agree With J___. Thomas finds us we lack creative sparks...hahaha...

Comfortable >> that is the word that Thomas use to describe our working relationship - I am very comfortable working with you...aww...

Let J___ manage it >> this was a surprise...for one of our USJ store...need to put up the Banner...and Lizzie make this comment in the meeting in front of everyone...I will let J___ manage it. Nonetheless, there was many hiccups...challenges...until Mary ask me to come down to the store immediately (even though I was working from home that day), and of course...one of Miss Chew's loyal supporters Nancy...I think also from behind have also been stabbing me...hahaha....nonetheless, all settle with God's protection and grace. Amen.   

No comments: