Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sentrum videregående skole, Kongsvinger


It is a bag of mixed emotions...

Worried because; even though Aidan have helped me greatly in drafting up the email and sent it across to everyone...but I just felt that my position; even though as a pair of Safe Hands is not secured...felt like I can be overthrown at any point of time by Miss Chew because the new owners have not come up with an official structure or announcement of any kind...what if the new management choose Miss Chew? My this short-term reign is nothing but an embarrassment... 

Furthermore, I also felt guilty and bad towards Miss Chew...like I have snatch Miss Chew's place...it seems like I am the evil one; the opportunist...that I have sneak behind and stab Miss Chew's in the back in securing this Safe Hands position. 

I also felt pity for Miss Chew...but Samuel have console me...if Miss Chew have been a good leader...everyone would have want Miss Chew back (including myself)...a lot of the times...is Miss Chew's own doing...this is like a political tussle...hahaha...will I survive?    

No comments: