Sunday, June 11, 2023

Storsteigen videregående skole, Alvdal


So, Miss Chew is being task to head the CRM...so that is good...Miss Chew have a job...Miss Chew is also pretty tough...for the past couple of weeks; Miss Chew can just sit at the workstation and doing nothing...doesn't seem to bore Miss Chew at all...maybe Miss Chew really needs this job...

I admit I am also selfish...if Miss Chew is Marcus...I would have gave way already...it is challenging to cope with the work, and I also admit that my pride is there in refusing to ask Miss Chew for any assistance or help...but it have been a very conducive learning environment...imagine, if it were like last time...with Miss Chew's temper...in such a tension environment...I think I will also have a breakdown...but Samuel...I think Samuel is secretly a Miss Chew supporter...thinks that Miss Chew's management style is very suitable in this Cina Man company...haiz... 

And I think it is because of this...maybe both Mayor & Aidan pick me instead...scared that if everything were to go back to previously; under Miss Chew...all of our colleagues will be very unhappy and may want to leave...I don't think that they will want to leave but they will just shallow it up and cope by themselves...if I do lead this...it will just buy everyone time to transfer out or get a new job...I think they won't get a new job...due to the age factor, high salary threshold and also the flexibility of working from home and can come in late to the office a little bit...hahaha...   

No comments: