Saturday, January 15, 2011

And I will be the girl who...

When I hear of other people stories of their life struggle, when I remember the experience of my very own life ups & downs, when I hear about the many tragedies that is happening in the world, and people who are suffering awful misfortune, and when I am being reminded that my family are growing up so fast (we are actually aging & getting older by the day. only GOD knows how many years that we will still have. because anything could happen the next day) – I am inspired to make the MOST of my current good fortune where I want to share with everyone. Every time something like this happens, I feel humbled.

It is yet another timely reminder to me, that life is short and precious.

We must always cherish everything we have. Our family. Our loved ones. Our home. I believe GOD will answers all of our prayers.

"Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough" - Oprah Winfrey

No comments: