Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coke & Tell


Australia vs. Japan. Tough call. I am also half-hearted. It’s the Asian Cup after all…of course I want an Asian country to win the tournament…but then Australia…is one of my favorite country…and also…sort of like a second home to me…I support anything that is Aussie :) If Australia wins…it is a celebration for them after the devastating floods that hits certain parts of Queensland & Brisbane…wiping out crops, slashing down coal mine production, forcing thousands to fleece from their homes…it is estimated that the flood area covers the size of France & Germany both combine. The win will give them something to cheer about as the Australian didn't start the year 2011 on a high note.
The Asian Cup is a good rehearsal for the upcoming World Cup...for both of the teams.
Oklah…I support Australia :)

1 comment:

C said...

hahahahaha reminds me of a quote i saw somewhere here that said:

"i support only two teams. NZ and teams that play against australia".

yeah the flooding was really bad i hear too. all the houses and things people own all destroyed like that.

sigh. if only the weather would come in moderation right?