Sunday, January 23, 2011

Change Maker

Thank you GOD. Praise to the Lord. Bless you GOD. Thank you that there are still job offers pouring in for me. I have received offers from Audley (a key player from the Toy industry), Concord (another up-and-coming potential start-up from the Sports industry) and several key calls from Charis (who is currently now working with the English). Apparently, one of the Director Of Trading; Siew Mei has requested for me. I am just so lucky and blessed. I know there are people out there who are still looking for a job but still no luck. Thank you GOD for being there…for helping me to overcome adversity and have blessed my family & myself so richly, abundantly and generously over the years.

2010 has been kind...it has filled me with several momentous events as well, even though it has tortured me with its mere 365 days :) I also know that I keep saying that work is a waste of time - but it is not :) It pays the bills and without it I won’t be here.

I have a much better appreciation for so many things right now. Now I’ve had a lot more thoughts, feelings and learnings. Plus responsibilities too. And as with all new chapters in my life, they are always frightening and rarely comfortable…especially in the beginning. I hope this time around, I am more determined and will not give up halfway. But as what I always say about my life, I have to move forward and embrace what has been laid in my hands.

You know, I love the silver linings behind the dark clouds. And the sun rays that squeezes their way through those thick intimidating clouds to cast a glow on the waters.
It fills my heart with hope.

No comments: