Saturday, January 01, 2011

i am LOVE

It's the beginning of a new year :)
Most people think of it as a milestone; a day to commit new resolutions...I suppose it is a significant excuse to allow yourself a clean slate to start over. As for me; New Year’s Day is just a change in the number ending 201-? Of course the 31st of December makes a very good reason to party and an excuse to get together under fireworks, reminiscing about the past 365 days. Some choose to believe; the beginning of a new year marks a fresh start...with promises of brighter days and bigger dreams. I used to share the same belief; it is this first year of 2011 that I've thought otherwise. Of course it is good to have resolutions and a time for reflection...but my whirlwind of incidents and experiences of 2010 does not come to an end; just because the calendar flips an unfamiliar number or two. There will be the same worries and that similar daily routines adding up to the day that I will eventually succeed to overcome them. The significance of celebrating them at the end of each year is just silly. I want to be able to learn to celebrate each day as it comes :)

2011 will be the time to reclaim myself in many different aspects. Reclaim my time, my space, my body, my interest, my need whilst I continue to be here. Yes, I need to do it, so I can remember who I once was before…because that makes me feel happy and alive again.

I’m awesome. I am filled to overflowing with deep, deep, deep contentment :)

Realize Powerful Ideas. Connect The Dots. Celebrate Opportunities. Have Loads Of Fun.

2 comments:

fallen_again said...

Happy new year yingze... may 2011 bring much joy and happiness to you...
:)

SwirRrley said...

Follow your excitement! Yihaaa!