Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chocolate On The Run

I was away at Singapore from the 28th December till 1st January. It was a good holiday where I found my happy place :) but there was one big disappointment…I didn’t manage to get into Universal Studio; all of the tickets were sold out :( But I am very determined to make one more trip back there this year :) I want to take pictures with Shrek, Po (from Kung Fu Panda) and Gloria (the hippo from Madagascar). Yes, I love fat & rounded creatures :) They are cuddly and adorable. Not to mention, they are nice to hug as well. Throughout the whole holiday; I truly enjoyed the company of my friends, had fun in exploring the city, enjoying the food, soaking up the Singaporean very well-polished cosmoplitan culture and I get to meet up with Ken & Trix as well :)

I like this Lion City, the food, the vibrant energy and the shopping! And yes, their MRT & LRT system is so efficient. Public transport there is such a breeze. How I wish Malaysia is also like that. Comparing both of the countries, we are so way behind especially in terms of intellect and civility.

Traveling is life’s best university. Traveling reminds me that there is SO much more in the world out there :)

1 comment:

C said...

My thought too!! Their public transport is so efficient compared to ours =( That is probably why the roads are so jammed. Everyone doesn't want to use public transport.

Travelling =D Where's your next stop?

Singapore is like Malaysia, except more compact and with more competition. Don't know how I can survive competing like that for everything though.