Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In need of a good dream

It's only the first week of January 2011…and I have already forked up RM550 to repair my car. I am so dry now :( I have to change a new clutch plate. The old one has all worn out; with the triangle edges broken to bits. Even the mechanic asks me why I drive so ganas? I don't even speed, even on the highway; the max I go is 100kmph. It must be the wear & tear. After all, the car is already 2 years & 6 months old.

But I thank GOD that the car didn’t break down last week either…it manage to ferry me to work to & fro from last Monday to Friday. I worked late and the Glenmarie route without the streetlights is pretty scarry at night. Whatsmore there are so many foreign workers who cycle and walk back from work during that time as well. Thinking back, bad things could have happen...

Hopefully (touch wood) this new clutch will last me for many more years to come. The car starter and the power window have already broken down before. Hopefully, there are no more major repairs after this. Proton car :(

I’m loving my wheels now. The rush. The speed. The racing of my heart. The cold morning air. The view of my city. It’s incredible :) And the clutch is so much lighter now.

1 comment:

C said...

a car!!! i've yet to buy my car =(( what's putting me off is the cost to buy one...second hand won't be too $ but the repair cost. RM550 is quite steep actually.

and i got nowhere to put it =( so, walk to work and back.