Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Blessed Cycle Of Success


I want to count my May’s Blessings today – yeah, all of my date & content posting is in an upside down flow right now. Will try to re-align it back. Well, yeah – it was again the start of a brand new month. I want to thank GOD that I survived May :) There were so many things to do, Isla was away, I was in a mess, everything was in a kelam-kabut situation, so many shitty things happen. So, yeah for the month of May, I just want to Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD for all of the happy adventures in May, the gathering of close buddies but most importantly, I have Survived and thanks to You for helping me to overcome the hurdles, to pick myself up again and to pull through everything.

Moving forward, I can see that the days are dark too. But I will learn to cope & manage somehow if people boo at me :) I will ride the waves yo :) When things seem to be out of control or indeed are out of control, I am just going to sit back and let the Divine Hand to take over. It’s not about being too laidback but I can see the more I try to control it, it only led to more self-sabotaging behaviors. I am destroying my very own self. I think I will just let go and trust the whole process. Learning to trust that things will fall into place and that everything will be all right. Learn to let go, live one day at a time. I certainly have no idea if I would make it but I think I will learn to find security in GOD'S arms. I’m ok one day and the next I’m not. I take note that relapse will occur. I just have to hold on to positivity. When things seem to be beyond our control, it will never be beyond GOD. And GOD has indeed been faithful, I cannot even begin to count the times when I was beyond blessed.

I think that life will be beautiful if we can learn to let go and just enjoy its beauty. The key to living in the moment is to not try to control things that might happen. The reality is that there are plenty of things that are beyond our control. The need for control often stops us from fully enjoying life. It is fine if things do not work out the way we want them to be. If we can do something about a situation, then try our best. If there is nothing we can do to change it, then let it be. In either case, GOD is always in control. Everything will be well in the end. If it’s not well, it’s not the end :) Counting my monthly blessings in this blog have make this blog a predominantly place for my positive thoughts.

No comments: