Sunday, June 16, 2013

Play, Pause, Rewind


One World Hotel, One Utama – (one of May’s happy event that was long overdue again) - initially, Miss Klein wanted to organize a small lunch gathering at Petite Millie’s that consists of Damian, Torres, Mel Jag, Trix, Wyatt, Reggie & wife, Celtic and myself. Then, mana tahu – this Trix invited the whole wide world and it turn out into another M13 big gathering. Miss Klein and myself have indeed been throwing some ideas around into organizing another M13 reunion. The first one that we had was way back in 2009, followed by another meet-up in 2010. So, to organize one for this year was certainly timely. Since Trix have made the announcements in watsapp – we have to change the venue to One World Hotel and have a lunch buffet instead. We certainly don’t mind with this impromptu thingy, it just that, if possible, we want to do it well and does it right. No last minute arrangement & rush. Luckily, Miss Klein manage to string up everything together at the very last minute and the guest list was not that long – my familiar gang was there – Miss Klein, Ping, Torres, Mel Jag, Trix, Reggie & Wife, Charis, Drew, Farah, Stella – while the rest were seniors whom I do not know. But this time around, the IT Department was very well-represented. The food was awesome, the atmosphere rocks, the catching-up was great :) Later on; Trix, Mel Jag, Torres, Reggie & Wife, Miss Klein, Angie and myself also have another second session :)

I have fallen in love with them all over gain :) These bunch of friends are definitely the coolest, quirkiest and craziest kind of people around. Ah, they always make me giggle and smile.

Looking at the pictures that was taken on that day and comparing it with the gathering pictures that was taken in 2009 & 2010 – I have indeed change a lot. I find the former; my features were more softer, I was more jovial, relaxed – looking at the present day, aiyo, my complexion looks so bad, I guess time, stress, work, life have hardened this face of mine. Sigh, we are all young once :)

No comments: