Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waku Waku


Word Of The Week – Blessed :)

I want to count my blessings for the week of 10th June – 16th June.
Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD.

(1) I hear what I want to hear. Shelter 101 Project – Sri Permata Part 2 – I called up the agent and yes, the unit is still available. Unfortunately, we could not view the unit that week because the agent will not be around and we could not view the unit this week either because Pa & myself will not be around. Tentatively, we have set the new date on the 29th June @ 3.30pm. It will be the D-day. Nonetheless, I will still call the agent on next week Monday to remind him again. Crossing fingers, the unit will still be available.

(2) I’ve got my Mother’s Blessings. Finally, my mom consent to the purchase. We even hatched up a plan on how to get my Pa to agree with us as well. If my Pa still insits in purchasing a landed property, I can only afford a unit that is range from RM250K to RM350K. Anything more than that, Pa will have to help me with the down payment and also to contribute to the monthly installment. Otherwise, I will just buy the above unit. Pa did not gave me an answer. So, I will continue to pray that GOD will continue to work in him then :)

(3) Ping offered me a job – Events & Promotions – a role that I have always wanted. This role is very similar to the previous French SDD role. Planning promotion themes, planning promotion schedule, communicating with the stores, giving input on the assortment review, new concept development, new product development, have a say on what to advertise etc. Actually, during the M13 gathering – Ping did asked me whether I would like to explore other job role within the retail industry. I also share with Ping regarding my current work predicament and I say that I am willing to try. After that, I have a feeling that Ping will call me and I was just patiently waiting for Ping’s call and Ping did called. However, again, it was me who screwed up everything. I also have a feeling that my salary scale is a bit at the high side for this position and I know that Ping will have a difficulty in informing me about the news that I have been rejected. Thus, to relieve Ping from the pain & torture, I text Ping that I decline the offer due to the timing. However, the actual reason is because the English’s head office is very far. I have realized that it is not GOD or the external circumstances that is blocking me from progressing further – it is myself who puts up this wall in front of me. Because I don’t want to endure the jam, I don’t want to endure the long hours on the road, I decline the offer. Nonetheless, Ping did not reply my sms. I was expecting Ping to at least reply me with an acknowledgement of thank you and probably call me, asking me why. Thus, it still leaves me with a window of opportunity for future prospects, Nonetheless, GOD – please continue to bless me with such a job portfolio which is nearer to my house. I am truly humbled that I still have GOD’s favorability, assurance & confidence that GOD is still looking out for me after I have sinned so badly on last April. Well, the problem is with me. I refuse to take the bite. Stupid me! :) I pray long & hard, GOD gave me the chance and I didn't take it to open a new chapter which could have alter my everything.

(4) Job Swapping – since I arrive in G13 – G13’s Furniture Buyer; Baldwin have always asked me how’s it like working over there at the French and its perks. I have always suspected that Baldwin will leave one day to join Lee Nee & Jonas. Then several weeks back – Baldwin ask do we want to swap roles. Baldwin mention that 5 years on the job have given the necessary job satisfaction that Baldwin needed and Baldwin is looking for a new challenge and change. And I gamely say OK. Baldwin has spoken to Marcus (Baldwin’s boss) and I am sure Marcus has shared this information with Leonardo. So far, Marcus & Leonardo have yet to approach me and I can sense that Baldwin is showing some signs of desperation. I am also very sure that Leonardo can’t wait to remove me from the department. After hearing horror stories from Leonardo about me, I don’t think Marcus is keen on me either. Marcus could take any of the TCM (Training Category Manager) to replace Baldwin. I am such a failure. Aiyo, how come things end up like this? Will better days be ahead of me? Will I be able to rise again? Stewart can also confirmed that Baldwin have come and see Stewart for an interview :) Apparently, Baldwin rejected the offer. Well, for the time being – I will pretend don’t know; as though nothing have happen. The previous Sunday in the The Star newspaper – the Gemini zodiac have mention – should the planets argue for a career change, don’t ignore them. Tend to career plans, and the next few weeks should bring them to fruition. Aiyo, but I so screwed up both :) Will I end up with something good, worth-while, happy or nothing change at all?

GOD – even though nothing has been physically concrete yet as of today – this week, all of a sudden, I feel that there is a lift up from the gloom; especially for the past few weeks, it has not been a smooth sailing journey for me. Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD. You are indeed mighty to save.

No comments: