Sunday, June 16, 2013

Me, You & The Music


Another happy event that took place in the month of May is that Troy was down in KL for a visit :) We had a leisurely day out together. We went to Tropicana Mall, had our lunch at Sushi Tei, desserts at Zen for their famous crepe cake, then shopping at Kitchen & Nichii (where I bought 3 new tops), and finally grocery shopping at Aeon Big. It was just so enjoyable, slow tempo, we were there for each other, and I think the both of us were very contented when we parted our ways later in the evening. I’m honest when I say, at that moment, it was the happiest moment of my life :)

Troy is in the category of friends in my life that is the kind that I don’t get to see every day & talk to everyday but I know that I will never feel awkward with and never have to pretend to be anything less than my own self when we meet up again the next time.

They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style – Sex And The City :)

No comments: