Sunday, June 30, 2013

Paddle8


This month I celebrated my 31st birthday :)
Usually, my birthday will falls on a weekday and traditionally I will take a day off – mana tahu, this year, there was no escape for me as I have to be at Ningbo, China for my third sourcing trip with Leonardo :( Of all person, I certainly did not look forward in celebrating my birthday with Leonardo.

First of all – Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD for all of your amazing blessings. For someone, who is averagely not that smart and have so much of flaws in me than anything else, You have indeed blessed my life very wholesomely in every corner, in every episodes. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yes Lord, Yes, Yes Lord. Amen.

I'm also most thankful for the people (parents, family, friends) in my life who are always certain of my own strength, who challenge me to be better every day, who give me the opportunities to create the life that I want for myself, who see what I am doing, help boost my confidence, work my strengths, find a niche, create self-esteem from within and have faith in my ability to learn my lessons, overcome adversity, letting me to experience in dealing with my indecision and make a difference in the world. And I know. I wouldn't be where I am today, and I might have stopped a hundred times, if it weren't for each and every one of them & GOD believing in me. They made my heart double in size, my perspective on life expand and grow, feel immensely loved, laugh louder than I've ever had, ask questions that challenged my understanding and relentlessly seek out the answers, jump up and sing, realize how much I thought I knew and how little I actually know, and sincerely wants me to be a better person.

It was also sweet to be reminded that I had received so many well wishes and so many wonderful cards in my early years. I had people that cared about me.

Moving forward - I will continue to strive better in every aspects. Let’s go back to the basics and simplicity of life. I will be more willing and continue to push myself beyond my everyday comfort zone. I hope to discover what I’m capable of, what I’m passionate about and who I truly am. When in doubt, take in all the information that I can gather. And then go with what my heart feels most strongly about.
Stay On Board – Have Faith :)
Make Good Better, Keep Going, All Is Well.
A year older now. New beginnings. Fresh start. Anticipating the new. I’m not exactly sure what kind of symbolism inspired me. But I was filled with the warmest sense of happiness and contentment…about life, about my loving parents & my Small Ham and friends. And I was once again humbled by how blessed I am; to be where I am today, to have what I have today, to have this LIFE today.
So here’s me wishing everyone a wonderful start to the month of July.
Love and sunshine to you all.
XOXOXO

No comments: