Monday, June 02, 2014

all my preconceived notions about what a married life is




Ursula and I are no longer in talking terms. I mean…we do talk but when we talk, we only talk about random stuffs. All work related stuffs are now being communicated via email. This is because…Ursula felt that, since I am so clever in pusing her around…now, she wants everything to be in black & white so she can keep track of anything. She don't even call me up anymore.

I take it very positively. As a matter of fact, her list has helped me to re-align, re-focus and re-prioritize on my daily routine work. It’s not that bad at all. It’s not that bad as I expected it to be. There are just so many things to do every day, I get distracted very easily and her list puts me back on track. During my time with the French, as I don’t have to deal with this much of skus, suppliers, stores and problems – it was very manageable for me during that time. But now…it just spells catastrophe.

I think it doesn’t matter who governs over me. I just and always gave everything away. The problem is myself, I don’t think I am doing well currently, I didn’t think totally on what I should do, I didn’t follow the game plan…as a conclusion, in my head – I didn’t have any idea on how to play the match. So, these days…Ursula rarely shares gossips or happenings or strategies with me anymore. So, I also don’t know what is Shawn, Gerrard, Sabrina & Christy is up to. They sure will beat me drop dead.

No comments: