Sunday, June 29, 2014

Usop Burger Celop




I think my answers stun Ursula :) Ursula came into my room – complaining about her tiredness and the latest going-ons. She even say F*#k The General. She is actually looking for a punching bag. She could not have share it with Shawn (no matter how close they are)…well, because Shawn is a guy after all…Paige has been admitted to the hospital due to denggi…she is enemies with Marcus, Barry & Leonardo…not sure of her current relationship with Gerrard, Sabrina & Christy though…so, I guess I am her only option then. When she was putting her head on my table – I told her – can you not do this…people from outside thinks that I am bullying you. Then, came in Marcus who is looking for Ursula. I think Marcus also find it strange :) This is a test for Ursula. Can she champion through all these? I can only be that faithful and loyal servant.

No comments: