Sunday, June 29, 2014

Smashies Burger




We have several floor walk last week, several changes to the Stationery Open Space, so tension & stress is indeed in the air…not sure if this Ursula is pretending or not…she mention that she is tired…and on last week Friday…she said to me that she wants to resign…I don’t know…if I can survive the French era…I’m sure I can survive this though? If Ursula is having a very bad time…imagine me. I am in deeper shit than her. I didn’t say much to her…I just told her…that it’s not a very big deal…I am sure she have had worst before…it’s just a big stone in front of her right now, for sure; she can overcome it. Mr. Jan Vet has given her a good time…now her fortunes have change. But it’s also because how The General treats her. Ursula didn’t divulge much to me…but I think that it got something to do with the Melaka store clearance project (which Ursula is the appointed project manager)…I think the clearance project didn’t went well and the appliance team lost a lot of money because Ursula slash the prices up to 50%. I just shrug the whole thing off…I break it down for her...I mean, isn’t it the objective – sales growth & aging stock reduction all at the same time. But The General commented that the prices should not have been slashed down so extreme. Profit margins are being affected here. I don’t know…I think The General is trying to make life difficult for Ursula :) Is he?

No comments: